The phone overheats when charging the battery RC from infection A two-story building was destroyed by fire

September 27
Tanintharyi Region

In Laung Lone Township, an RC2 building was destroyed in a fire caused by overheating while charging a mobile phone and infecting a nearby gas tank, according to the Laung Lone Fire Station.

The incident took place in Thayar Gone Village, Laung Lone Township. Daw Mya Sein, owner of a house near Dawei-Shinmaw Road (length x 50, near x 35) RC (2) floor, Zinc roof (gas station and grocery store) at home

The house caught fire due to overheating while charging the phone and infecting a nearby gas tank

Under the supervision of Region Fire Chief U Than Htut Oo, three fire engines led by Township Fire Chief U Soe Kyaw Thu from Laung Lone Township Fire Station;

One fire truck; 12 members of the maternity ward; 10 auxiliary firefighters; Dawei District Three fire engines under the command of Fire Chief U Thein Zaw Win; Two fire engines; Fertility 20 members of the army; Five auxiliary firefighters;

A total of 6 fire engines; Carry fire water Three vehicles; 32 members of the maternity ward; 15 auxiliary firefighters Zambu Thiri Social Welfare Organizations; Villagers Surrounded by 10 o’clock The fire was extinguished at 15 minutes and extinguished at 10:25. Residential RC due to fire 2nd floor One fire was lost and the loss was 875,000 MMK Tens of thousands of kyats have been lost Son of a homeowner injured in a fire Aung Myat Thu 28 years old Dawei by vehicle of Zambu Thiri Social Welfare Association

He was taken to the People’s Hospital. The owner of the house, Daw Mya Sein; 55 years old Maungmakan Area Police Station (W) 28/2020; A case has been filed under Section 285 of the Penal Code.

Shwe Myint Oo Shwe Pyi Thar